Sometimes things happen that will prevent us from going to a gym, whether that being financial hardships or gym shutdown. So it’s always important to be able to utilize your environment at home to still accomplish your goals and hit your total body.
In this article, we are going to share with you 20 best home workouts routine with all sets and reps included to help you to build muscle with no equipment.
Home Workout 1: Towel Bicep Curls
How to do it:
- Step 1: Take a long towel and stand midway so that the ends are at an even height to the ground.
- Step 2: Hold both ends of the towel at a 90-degree angle to the floor.
- Step 3: Contract your core and have your knees bent slightly throughout the exercise.
- Step 4: Begin to curl up the ends of the towel and hold at the upper position.
- Step 5: Hold this position for 10-15 seconds, breathe deeply while doing the exercise.
Reps: 12 – 15
Sets: 3 – 4